The swing door systems from Stairways make going through a door easier in the event that manual operation is too complex or difficult. The absolute reliability and safety of the swing door goes hand in hand with clear, contemporary design, ideal for specifiers looking to achieve both functional and aesthetic solutions.
Due to the swing door system being suited to a variety of applications where additional support is needed, the opening system is available across our Residor, Eco-Mercial and Securdor range. This will depend upon whether speed and efficiency, security or bespoke design is at the forefront of your project requirements.
Most importantly, all swing door opening systems at Stairways are compliant with Approved Document M of the building regulations; this is to ensure that doors are installed in a way that enables people to use a building’s facilities both safely and effectively. Approved Document M takes into consideration elements such as the overall door approach, direction of opening, door thresholds, access ramps and closing force.
Suitable for the majority of external and internal spaces
Maximum door height 2400 mm
Maximum door width 1400 mm
Compliant with Approved Document Part M
Access control available
Acoustic options available
FD30 & FD60 Fire & smoke resistant options available
Manual & automatic options available
Solid core or hollow core options available
Safe hinge options available
Features & Benefits
Secure closing system
Ease of installation
- Equal Door Square Meeting Stiles RH Pull Diagram
- Equal Door Square Meeting LH Pull Meeting Stiles After Rebated Diagram
- Equal Door Square Meeting RH Pull Meeting Stiles After Rebated Diagram
- Singe Leaf Double Swing Anti Clockwise Diagram
- Singe Leaf Double Swing Clockwise Diagram
- Singe Leaf Double Swing Diagram
- Unequal Door LH Pull Diagram
- Unequal Door RH Pull Diagram